Oops... this was still in drafts. I meant to publish around Thanksgiving.
A few days ago, I heard Sydney talking to herself saying "Oh. My. Gosh"! She is really a little parrot these days repeating most things we say. She sounded like a valley girl (which was a little scary), but I have to say, I agree with her surprised sentiments!
She is SO much fun to be with these days. I feel like I have a little buddy. Just today, she was tickling my feet and when I started to laugh, she began to uncontrollably giggle and it turned into a full fledge laugh attack for both of us until she stopped tickling. She's been taking a few steps for a while but has become much more confident with practicing walking the last few days. She's pointing at kids in her children's books and assigns them the names of her friends at daycare if they resemble the friends at all. We're also getting a small taste of the 2's already. With a sparkle in her eye, she pushed me the other day while saying "push" to test the limits. She's one funny girl and this Thanksgiving, I am beyond thankful for her.

No comments:
Post a Comment